Q. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
A. This is our most frequently asked question Of course, what you should wear all depends on the type of session you’re looking for and the time of year for your session but nevertheless, we are always available to discuss clothing options at any time and you’re always welcome to ask for our opinion. Many of our Senior client's will bring in a variety and let Andrea choose what she thinks will photograph the best.
- If it is for a family session we have a PDF that you can request that will help explain complimentary tones so that you don't all have to match.
- Avoid clothes that advertise a brand on them or that have a lot of writing.
- Be careful about wearing anything too tight, too short, or too low... These won't allow good flexibility for poses.
- Accessorize and Layer! Don’t be afraid to bring a scarf, jacket, hat, sunglasses, bag, etc. to add variety.
- But most of all bring clothes that help express YOUR personality and that you feel confident in.
Q. SHOULD I BRING ANYTHING TO MY SESSION?
A. Personal items/props can be a great addition to your session. While we won't use them in every photograph they can add a wonderful personal addition to your gallery of images. If you aren't sure about what to bring just give us a call.
Q. WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING MY SESSION?
A. Whether you have a studio or a location session scheduled you can expect a fun and relaxed session. Andrea is a professional so she will help with poses and creative ideas but she is always open to ideas and suggestions you may have as well. If you see a background you like or have a special location you want please speak up. Your session should be about YOU and what YOU like.
Q. WHAT LOCATIONS DO YOU GO TO?
A. We can go pretty much anywhere....I keep trying to get someone to take me to the beach with them for a session. ;) We can travel anywhere in the Dayton or Cincinnati area, however for a senior session the drive time does come out of our shooting time, so that is something to keep in mind.
Q. WHAT IF IT RAINS?
A. If you are scheduled for an outdoor session and it ends up raining you have two choices. We can either move the session into the studio or we will reschedule. don't let the clouds scare you off though. we only need to reschedule if it is actually raining.
Q. WHAT IS YOUR PRICING?
A. Just send us an email or give us a call so we can get you the information for the type of session you are interested in.